Most Viewed Stories
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Man accused of trying to smuggle almost $1M worth of cocaine
Brittain 60th Wedding Anniversary
Kay and Ken Brittain celebrated their Diamond Wedding Anniversary (60th) on March 3rd. The couple met in Cody, Wyoming their Freshman year in high school. Their first date was the Sadie Hawkins dance during high school, Junior year. On a designated day, the girls chased the boys and went to the Sadie Hawkins dance with the boy they caught. "Ken didn't run very fast , and his friend told me that Kenny had a crush on me", laughs Kay. Ken remembers every morning getting off the school bus, and looking up at the top floor school window, where Kay would wait and wave to him. Kay and Ken both attended the University of Wyoming, and were married in Billings, Montana on March 3, 1953.
The couple have 3 children, Larry Brittain of North Hills, California, Carolyn Anderson of Houston, Texas and Tammie Dent of Glendale, Arizona. They are also dearly loved by 10 grandchildren, and 2 great-grandchildren.