Most Viewed Stories
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- Man accused of trying to smuggle almost $1M worth of cocaine
Changes needed for Congress
While I seldom agree with Mitch McConnell, a situation has arisen upon which we agree.
He wants the president to step up to the plate and put something on the table. Our agreement ends there! McConnell wants Social Security and Medicare to be on the table. I propose a different subject, namely the cost of Congress, which costs the budget more than Social Security, or the 3-day work week's of a highly paid $174,000 starting salary, with automatic pay raises, a retirement plan to die for and a better health plan than Medicare, all for a do nothing Congress!