Most Viewed Stories
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- Man accused of trying to smuggle almost $1M worth of cocaine
Several options for fishing...in stores
In regards to the writer who can't find a place to fish: Joe, I never heard a sadder fish story or a longer one with no luck whatsoever. The 90 bucks you spent could have got you lots of fish already cleaned and packaged. There's “Fry's Lake,” “Hank's Lake” or the real big one is “Walmart Lake.” Don't need a boat, and there's no weeds to fight. There's also here in Yuma several small lakes that serve them already cooked. But it was a story worth reading!