Most Viewed Stories
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- Man accused of trying to smuggle almost $1M worth of cocaine
Sex offender has new Yuma address
The Yuma Police Department is informing the community of a Level 2 sex offender's new address.
Herman Crow Cesina Jr., 20, is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, 180 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He is now residing at 1000 S. 5th Ave., Apt. 1.
Cesina Jr. was convicted of one count of aggravated assault with sexual motivation in October 2011 in Yuma County Superior Court after entering a plea agreement. He was originally charged with three counts of sexual conduct with a minor. A police investigation revealed he had sexual contact with the 15-year-old female victim.
Cesina Jr. was sentenced to 180 days in jail and 36 months intensive probation. He is not wanted by law enforcement. The YPD is releasing information about his new address pursuant to the community notification law on sex offenders
Offenders are categorized in three levels. Level 1 is a low risk to reoffend, Level 2 an intermediate risk and Level 3 a high risk. More information about sex offenders can be obtained by visiting www.ci.yuma.az.us/2349.htm or www.azsexoffender.com
James Gilbert can be reached at email@example.com or 539-6854. Find him on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/YSJamesGilbert or on Twitter @YSJamesGilbert