Most Viewed Stories
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- New court dates set for two suspects charged in Figueroa murder
Officers to monitor 24th Street
Starting Monday, officers with the Yuma Police Department will be monitoring 24th St. as part of the ongoing Project Drive Safe.
Officers will be watching for speeders, as well as red light and turning violations.
As of Jan. 21, Drive Safe has resulted in 198 citations.