Love on a Leash (photos)
Final exams can be a stressful time for students. To help combat that stress, therapy dogs from the Yuma chapter of Love on a Leash were on the Arizona Western College campus Wednesday to provide a little pet therapy for the students before their final exams begin.
Most Viewed Stories
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- Man accused of trying to smuggle almost $1M worth of cocaine