Somerton car crash (photo)
Firefighters from the Somerton/Cocopah Fire Department responded to a two-vehicle collision at about 3:30 p.m. Monday at the intersection of County 14th Street and Somerton Avenue between a white Chevy Malibu and a blue Subaru. The driver of the Malibu was transported to Yuma Regional Medical Center for possible head injuries while the driver of the Subaru refused transport and was treated on scene.
Most Viewed Stories
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- Man accused of trying to smuggle almost $1M worth of cocaine