Most Viewed Stories
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- Man accused of trying to smuggle almost $1M worth of cocaine
Law of nature provides answer
If you read the Bible, it is against God's law for two men or two women to have sex or live together as a married couple. To further prove this to the atheists out there who don't believe in God and because the Ten Commandments are too strict a code to live by, answer me this: How come two men or two women living together as a married couple cannot create a new life as a man and woman can? Or in plain English, why can't they make a baby?
Does that not tell you something is not right? I would like to hear their answer to this law of nature.
I do not judge or condemn the gay people or the atheists. When the time comes, they will answer to a higher power.
I will not dictate what rights you have, as God gave us all freedom of choice and we all are responsible for the choices we make. Granted there are a lot of people out there that think the government is responsible for their choices and care, but I am not one of them.
You choose to be gay and have no children or grandchildren — that is your choice. Mine is to be a father and grandfather. You did not stop me and I will not stop you. I just do not understand how you can oppose nature and come out a winner.