Most Viewed Stories
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- Man accused of trying to smuggle almost $1M worth of cocaine
Democratic vote on God is revealing
If anyone wants to know what it's going to be like in this country after four more years of Barack Obama, all one has to do is review the vote at the Democratic convention on whether or not to put God back in the platform.
While Barack Obama professes his belief in democracy, his agents at the convention overwhelmingly turned the Democratic vote into a charade. Never in the history of this country has any party tried to keep God out of their platform.
Well, America, if you want change, you got it.
The homosexual community that has a stranglehold on the Democratic Party almost pulled it off to keep God out of the platform.
State after state, except for California, has turned down same-sex marriage by popular vote. The reason the states deny same-sex marriage is because of religious belief. The homosexual community intends to bypass state law with federal law.
Luckily, not even the homosexual community has the power to remove God from the Democratic platform, no matter how many votes they take.
There is no doubt of a big shake-up in the Democratic Party after this convention because of this power struggle within the Democratic Party, and by all that's holy they're going to get change.