Most Viewed Stories
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- Man accused of trying to smuggle almost $1M worth of cocaine
DVD players should be left at home
Twice in the last week I have had to put up with parents ‘entertaining' their child in a restaurant by using portable DVD players. I have watched them turn on the movie, volume up, and while their kid enjoys the movie the rest of the patrons suffer with the noise. The parents carry on completely oblivious to the comfort of others. I know parents need to get out and sitters aren't always an option. Perhaps a headset would be?