Most Viewed Stories
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- Man accused of trying to smuggle almost $1M worth of cocaine
President should stay, finish job
As I understand it, the last time I heard it costs approximately $250,000 an hour to fly Air Force One. The president had to fly back to Washington to tell Congress to pass a bill to keep us from going over the cliff. If he was worried about this, why didn’t he stay and finish his job instead of flying back to Hawaii to finish his Christmas vacation at another $250,000 (??) an hour. And as you might guess, it is more than an one-hour flight. Since he didn’t sign it yet, they have to fly the bill over to Hawaii for his signature or try to do it electronically. It looks to me like he has no idea what the word "budget" means as long as it is not coming out of his personal pocket. Yet I heard no mention of this on any of the news networks. I truly wonder if there is anywhere we can get fair and honest news reporting.