Most Viewed Stories
- Change of plea hearing delayed for ex-Yuma dancer
- Police seek timeline of days leading up to woman's death
- New trial date set and plea agreement accepted in baseball bat murder case
- Man who robbed Foothills bank sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison
- Man accused of trying to smuggle almost $1M worth of cocaine
Men's briefs not made in U.S. now
I needed to buy new briefs, and I was looking at the label and it said "Made in Vietnam."
I went to three different department stores and looked at all the different brands they had. I could not find any brand of men's underwear that was made in America. I guess the unions are helping Afghanistan, Pakistan, Honduras and Vietnam. These are the countries that all the brand names I saw were made in.
I guess the union leaders are living pretty good, but I am pretty sure the old union workers in this country are not doing as well. Since no men's undergarments are made in America, they don't have a job now, do they?
Unions were a good thing back in the day, but then they were interested in the worker. Not so much NOW – it's about their pockets, not the working stiff.