San Luis police officer alerts family to fire
An electrical extension cord being used as permanent wiring for a water heater caused a fire early Tuesday morning at a trailer in San Luis. A San Luis police officer was first on scene and knocked on the front door of the home to alert the occupants that their trailer was on fire and that they needed to immediately evacuate.
San Luis police officer alerts family to fire.
A south county family has a San Luis police officer to thank for escaping a fire at their home early Tuesday morning.At 3 a.m. firefighters were dispatched to a trailer park located at 115 E County 22nd St. for the report of a trailer house on fire, according to Luis Cebreros, public . Read San Luis police officer alerts family to fire...