- Past articles on the fraud case and the fallout of local businesses
AEA tries to recover lost funds in court - Oct. 17, 2011
Realtor claims breach of contract, defamation by AEA - Sept. 23, 2011
AEA reports second-quarter profit - Aug. 2, 2011
Latest AEA report: $31.8 million loss over 15 months - July 16, 2011
... Full story
- New owners for Yuma Fun Factory
- BY JOYCE LOBECK, SUN STAFF WRITER
- The management group for the Yuma Fun Factory has become the ownership group for the family entertainment mecca.
New owners are LaVette Malone, who is the general manager; Robert Busse; who designed the center; and Dan Thelen, owner of the land wher... Full story
Immigration News (AP)
- Ex-US immigration official sentenced to prison DETROIT (AP) -- A former senior immigration official has been sentenced to more than three years in prison for taking bribes in exchange for favors that included the release of illegal immigrants from detention....
- House panel scrutinizes immigration program WASHINGTON (AP) -- The federal government will rewrite its agreements with local and state law agencies that enforce immigration laws to provide greater guidance and control, an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement official told a House panel Wednesday ....
Immigration Rights Links
Anti-Illegal Immigration Links