Rural/Metro Fire Dept responded to a house fire in the 3500 block of east Castano Lane at 1:30 this afternoon. One resident was across the street when the fire broke out and a family pet was lost in the blaze.
Rural/Metro responded to a house fire early Monday morning in the 7800 block of Pritchard Ave. The occupants of the residence were not home at the time of the fire, and no injuries were reported, officials said. LOANED VIDEO/RURAL-METRO FIRE
Rural/Metro Fire responded to a call of a gas leak just before noon Wednesday (5-11-11) and found a residential line had been damaged in the 3800 block of 4th Street. No evacuations were ordered and no injuries reported.