Name droppers can be emailed to DesertLife@yumasun.com, or you can mail them or drop them off at the Yuma Sun offices, 2055. S. Arizona Ave., ℅ Desert Life.
- Humidity: 40%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:43:24 AM
- Sunset: 06:04:32 PM
Sunny to partly cloudy. High 98F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Generally clear skies. Low 67F. Winds light and variable.
Mainly sunny. High 94F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
- ZAGENO Appoints Josef H. von Rickenbach as Chairman of its Board of Directors
- Olympic marathons set to move out of Tokyo to cooler north
- Proposal would hold ‘sanctuary’ cities accountable
- Dispute over campaign finance law continues
- Body believed to be of ex-police officer found in SLRC
- Yuma police respond to report of shots fired on W. 21st Place
- Lane restrictions planned for Highway 95 on Friday
- Crane Dist. receives $1M grant for health resources
- Task force arrests suspect in Somerton
- Teacher resigns, says she wasn’t allowed to address abuse issue
- Yuma County's Most Wanted 10-14-19
- Big Boy coming to town
- Castle Dome bypass road opens
- Los más buscados del Condado de Yuma
- Arrestan en Somerton a sospechoso de asalto
- Reanudarán clases gratuitas de ingles en Somerton
- Son SD Familia Mendoza nuevos campeones en beisbol sanluisino
- YUHSD tackles ‘national epidemic’