Travel west on Interstate 8 to the Andrade, Mexico exit (Los Algodones exit). Travel south on Route 186 for seven miles to the Mexico border.
- Humidity: 36%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 07:12:19 AM
- Sunset: 06:31:48 PM
Sunny. High 81F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunny and windy. High 77F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
- Squadrons at MCAS Yuma vie for bragging rights
- ‘Advocating for the most vulnerable’
- BOS sets priorities for what they want funded by HUD block grants
- Council to meet in retreat Tuesday
- Summit to bring ag industry together this week
- Sinema’s staff to answer questions Friday
- Yuma County's Most Wanted 2-24-20
- In Custody 2-24-20
- Yuma police identify woman killed in Tuesday a.m. crash
- 1 killed, 4 injured in Avenue B crash
- 3 killed in SLRC on Thursday
- Teen arrested after fleeing traffic stop
- Girl dies in San Luis; overdose suspected
- Muerte de adolescente en San Luis se investiga como posible sobredosis de droga
- Teen receives 37-year prison term in murder of taxi driver
- Police: Girl, 6, was killed by neighbor who then killed self
- Comings and Goings: Michaels to open new Yuma Palms location Saturday
- Fallece automovilista en Yuma
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Los Algodones, Baja Calif., is actually considered part of the municipality of Mexicali, Baja Calif. Algodones has about 15,000 residents. Its main industries include tourism, agriculture and brick making. Algodones annually caters to tens of thousands of year-round and winter residents of Y…
When shopping for souvenirs in Los Algodones, first compare prices at the different shops and stands, many of which offer the same kinds of merchandise. Don’t be afraid to barter or negotiate prices with vendors.
Please - Por favor Thank you - Gracias How much does this cost? - Cuanto vale? o ¿Cuanto cuesta? Good morning - Buenos días Good afternoon - Buenas Tardes Excuse me - Disculpe Do you speak English? - ¿Habla Ingles? ¿Cómo se dice ‘beer’? - (How do you say) Cerveza!