Please let us know if you see newspapers or our other publications being delivered to an unoccupied residence so we can contact the subscriber.
- Humidity: 15%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:55:02 AM
- Sunset: 07:33:32 PM
Sunny. High 113F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
A clear sky. Low 78F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Mainly sunny. High near 110F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Chiefs' fortunate offseason helps with COVID-19 opt outs
- Worries about 2020 census' accuracy grow with cut schedule
- Browns pleased with "engaged" Beckham so far in camp
- Indians manager Francona undergoing tests, return unknown
- Woods in a better place heading into this PGA Championship
- Eberle scores 2 in Islanders' 4-2 win over Panthers
- Stocks tick higher on Wall Street, but Treasury yields sink
- Giannis watches in 2nd half as Nets beat Bucks 119-116
- COMINGS AND GOINGS: New Ace Hardware coming to the Foothills, young entrepreneur opens Sierra Coffee Company
- 3 kids diagnosed with MIS-C, YRMC says
- District One’s Jarrod Norris holds principal, asst. principal job titles
- Se ahogó niño de 2 años de edad
- County eyes hazard pay for employees exposed to virus
- Invertirá GESD en nuevas instalaciones en escuelas
- District One pushing in-person learning to Sept. 8
- Toddler drowns in Yuma pool
- Plea deal still being offered in former high school guard accused of sexual conduct with student
- Ducey: No boost in jobless aid
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.