- Humidity: 19%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:33:13 AM
- Sunset: 07:38:09 PM
Sunny. Very hot. High 106F. Winds light and variable.
Clear skies. Low 73F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Mainly sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 108F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
- Wall Street up as recovery hopes overshadow virus worries
- World TeamTennis plans to have fans at West Virginia matches
- Worry, haste, retail therapy: What have we bought and why?
- Bell rings again at New York Stock Exchange as floor reopens
- Virtual 7th-inning stretch brings ballpark feeling home
- AP Sportlight
- This Date in Baseball
- The Latest: Spain declares 10-day mourning period for dead
- Yuma could be next COVID-19 hot spot
- Puede Yuma convertirse en ciudad más vulnerable de brote de COVID-19: períodico New York Times
- YPG firefighter in critical condition after crash on I-8
- City revives drive-in movie summer series
- Jóvenes sanluisinos van becados al beisbol colegial
- Yuma BP assists in raid of 200-acre site in Blythe; pot seized, 104 detained
- Teenager charged in murder to get prison term in plea offer
- Yuma County's Most Wanted
- Gadsden district making changes after audit
- Judge grants delay for man charged in fatal crash on I-8
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.