- Humidity: 32%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:02:01 AM
- Sunset: 07:23:44 PM
Sunny to partly cloudy. Near record high temperatures. High 117F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 87F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. Near record high temperatures. High 111F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
- President Trump returning to Yuma
- Ducey explains stance on reopenings
- County supports COVID-19 sewage testing
- $47M in grants will aid Ariz. child care centers
- Hearing for man who started a fire in own apartment continued
- San Luis schools to be expanded, remodeled
- Harris bringing energy, dollars and more to Biden's campaign
- Spanish GP: Bottas fastest ahead of Hamilton in 1st practice
- COMINGS & GOINGS: CryO’s Refreshment Center serving cold treats, Rolls and Bowls coming soon to the Foothills
- YCSO lieutenant resigns over comments on social media
- Concretan compra de terreno para nuevo parque en San Luis
- Suspects sought in 2019 murder arrested
- Cross-border tunnel found in San Luis is most sophisticated in U.S. history
- Probe into San Luis election tampering allegations has been launched
- Campesinos Sin Fronteras gets $1M grant for youths
- Reabrirán escuelas el lunes para instrucción supervisada
- The ebb and flow: California funds improvements to restore water quality of Salton Sea
- Reportan buena asistencia en regreso a clases en linea en el sur del condado
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.