- Humidity: 42%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:02 AM
- Sunset: 07:34:23 PM
Mostly sunny skies with gusty winds developing later in the day. High 82F. WSW winds at 10 to 15 mph, increasing to 25 to 35 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
A few clouds from time to time. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 57F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Mostly sunny skies. High near 75F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
- 'Instincts just took over': Coach describes stopping gunman
- Tornadoes on the Plains not as bad as feared; threat remains
- Analyst Deb Antonelli raises over $80K for Special Olympics
- Schwartz, Tarasenko have Blues close to Cup Final
- A break, then NBA Finals: Warriors eager for some time off
- Bailey expected to start for the Royals against Cardinals
- Miami visits Detroit following Alcantara's solid outing
- Rangers host the Mariners in division matchup
- Comings and Goings: Dairy Queen coming back to Foothills
- Rinden homenaje a soldado sanluisino fallecido en Irak
- Yuma County's Most Wanted 5-20-19
- Aseguran arma de fuego a estudiante en escuela de San Luis
- Es Cynthia Renteria reconocida como Enfermera del Año
- Mejorarán parcialmente seguridad en acceso a Los Alamos
- Overcoming a setback
- Aprueban contrato para pavimentar accesos a escuelas de San Luis
- Concluye estudiante octavo grado con asistencia perfecta
- Longtime YRMC nurse Cynthia Renteria honored as Yuma County Nurse of Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.