- Humidity: 23%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:54:25 AM
- Sunset: 05:49:54 PM
Plenty of sunshine. High around 85F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Clear skies. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Generally sunny. High 88F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- CA Eureka CA Zone Forecast
- Technology and Health Trend Report 2020 - Opportunities in Monitoring Appliances, Everyday Self-Sanitation, Wellness Chatbot, Reflective Health, AR Fitness, Remote Monitoring - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- 3 dead in knife attack in French church; terrorism suspected
- Syneos Health Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
- OTC and Personal Care Trend Report 2020: Focus on Canada, United States, South America, Europe - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Letters, texts, caravans, parades: Advocates mobilize voters
- United States Cannabidiol (CBD) Market 2020-2024: Insights & Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- CA Las Vegas NV Zone Forecast
- Comings and Goings: Fortuna Ace, Daybreakers 2 now open
- Woman sentenced in connection to assault on two Yuma police officers
- Yuma County's Most Wanted
- Yuma County: ‘It’s your choice’: Officials warn noncompliance will lead to virus resurgence
- Hearing scheduled for man charged in mask dispute at store
- Man and woman in custody following shooting on Highway 95
- Woman facing charges for Highway 95 shooting
- Fallece hombre desaparecido
- ‘First drop will be followed by millions of drops’ -- City, county adopt resolutions against water transfer
- High winds buffet Yuma County, knocking out power and causing small brush fires
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.