- Humidity: 60%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:36:56 AM
- Sunset: 06:05:28 PM
Mostly sunny. High 76F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Mainly sunny. High 78F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- New documentary cloaks anonymous sources in 'face doubles'
- Federer overcomes slow start, reaches Australian Open QFs
- The Latest: Federer rallies to reach Australian Open QFs
- Australian Open Glance: Nadal, Kyrgios duel in 4th round
- Tennis Fed Cup event moved from China amid viral illness
- Comings and Goings: Starbucks coming to Center Pointe, Mr. G’s open again
- City P&Z panel to consider Tree and Shade Master Plan
- Fire House Facts
- Family moves into Somerton home financed under new HUD program
- Comings and Goings: 'Yuma icon' Ms. Betty's Boutique to close
- Yuma County’s Most Wanted
- Man in car follows girl, offers her ride, YCSO says
- Three slain over weekend in SLRC
- Proponen conectar a Somerton con garita comercial
- Plan calls for doubling Yuma’s tree canopy
- City council appoints Watts as Yuma’s new deputy mayor
- New Multi-Surface Cleaner Kills Coronavirus & Sanitizes for 24 Hours
- Downtown hosts Medjool Date Festival on Saturday