- Humidity: 18%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:06:34 AM
- Sunset: 05:38:24 PM
A mix of clouds and sun. High near 85F. Winds light and variable.
A few passing clouds. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High near 85F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Utility to pay $360M for major Southern California wildfires
- Ravens’ Jackson masters art of winning while having fun
- The Latest: PG&E told to explain why it shouldn’t be fined
- Bears try to build momentum against Rams after beating Lions
- Family ties: Sons continue football legacies across SEC
- Southern California utility agrees to pay $360M to reimburse taxpayers for deadly 2017-2018 wildfires, mudslide
- Woman says Denver arena guard told her to remove hijab
- 2 officials, teacher charged in autistic student’s death
- Yuma County’s Most Wanted 11-11-19
- Searchers find body of man who drowned in Yuma canal
- The talk of Wellton
- Yuma-area native is new mayor of Tucson
- Muere joven baleada anoche en San Luis R.C.
- Colorado River in Yuma tests high for selenium
- YCSO: Driver using cellphone causes 3-car crash on 3E/32nd
- Convicted sex offender has new address
- Van 33 casos de sobredosis en San Luis: Bomberos
- Mi Vida hosts car show to help family in need
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.