- Humidity: 29%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:32:18 AM
- Sunset: 07:50:23 PM
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 101F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
A mostly clear sky. Low near 70F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Mainly sunny. High 103F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- La Stella's inside-the-park HR powers Angels past Reds, 5-1
- Athletic trainers: Coaches still influence health decisions
- Karlsson among those choosing to stay put, avoid free agency
- The Latest: Border official resigns, deepening crisis
- Border official resigns amid uproar over migrant children
- UConn board expected to finalize switch from AAC to Big East
- LEADING OFF: Ohtani works off mound, Keuchel makes 2nd start
- Wright's single leads AZL Athletics Gold to 17-10 win over AZL Reds
- Ciudadanos sobresalientes
- Detienen a tres adolescentes sanluisinos por presunta posesión del fentanilo
- Group filming migrants crossing the border
- Registra San Luis R.C. sexto homicidio de la semana
- Recorte de fondos obliga a GESD a cobrar por educación prescolar
- Students arrested in seizure of fentanyl pills face 6 felonies
- Continuará incendio cerca de Yuma
- Arrestan a conductor bajo sospecha de asesinato
- Man crashes car into church building
- Business Boom: Somerton sees economic growth over the past year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.