- Humidity: 8%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:33:12 AM
- Sunset: 07:38:11 PM
Plentiful sunshine. Very hot. High around 105F. Winds light and variable.
Clear skies. Low 73F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny skies. Near record high temperatures. High 108F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
- Rough start to the year for Mexican gray wolves, cattle
- The Latest: Ravens' Boykin set to join teammates in Florida
- The Latest: Focus turns to relaunching New York City economy
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Video shows officer kneeling on neck of black man who died
- QB Ramsey, punter Adams transfer to Northwestern
- Bayern beats Dortmund, closes in on 8th straight Bundesliga
- Keselowski looks to heat up market with 2nd Charlotte win
- Yuma could be next COVID-19 hot spot
- Puede Yuma convertirse en ciudad más vulnerable de brote de COVID-19: períodico New York Times
- YPG firefighter in critical condition after crash on I-8
- Yuma BP assists in raid of 200-acre site in Blythe; pot seized, 104 detained
- City revives drive-in movie summer series
- Jóvenes sanluisinos van becados al beisbol colegial
- Teenager charged in murder to get prison term in plea offer
- Yuma County's Most Wanted
- Gadsden district making changes after audit
- Judge grants delay for man charged in fatal crash on I-8
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.