- Humidity: 38%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:36:58 AM
- Sunset: 06:05:35 PM
Sunny. High 77F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Mainly sunny. High 78F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
- Helicopter crash sparks brush fire in Southern California
- Fans pay an emotional tribute to Sala, a year after he died
- Rating Super Bowls: Classics, Memorables and Duds
- 49ers stingy pass D in for tough Super Bowl test vs. Mahomes
- Man United, City sweep to big wins in 4th round of FA Cup
- US land agency seeks to ID public parcels that lack access
- Belinda Stronach tells AP: Horse racing got 'a wake-up call'
- Man accused of driving impaired, 2 Phoenix pedestrians hurt
- Family moves into Somerton home financed under new HUD program
- Comings and Goings: 'Yuma icon' Ms. Betty's Boutique to close
- Yuma County’s Most Wanted
- Man in car follows girl, offers her ride, YCSO says
- Three slain over weekend in SLRC
- Proponen conectar a Somerton con garita comercial
- Plan calls for doubling Yuma’s tree canopy
- New Multi-Surface Cleaner Kills Coronavirus & Sanitizes for 24 Hours
- City council appoints Watts as Yuma’s new deputy mayor
- Downtown hosts Medjool Date Festival on Saturday