Park manager Mike Guertin talks about life in a cell at the Yuma Territorial Prison. The state park, which the Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area oversees, was named "Best Haunted Destination" by readers of USA Today. Read the complete story in the Sept. 7, 2019, print edition of the Yuma Sun or at www.yumasun.com.
- Humidity: 85%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:28:54 AM
- Sunset: 05:32:24 PM
Mostly sunny. High around 70F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 69F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Phoenix plays Minnesota, looks to break home skid
- On Football: Sharks are circling around Patriots
- Australia's Queensland state will bid for 2032 Olympics
- Accidental shootings by police expose training shortfalls
- Davis scores 50, powers Lakers to 142-125 win over T-Wolves
- Food safety is personal for Yuma growers
- Seahawks must regroup after loss of Penny, 5-game win streak
- Accidental shootings raise questions about arming teachers
- Growing pains
- Two San Luis schools receive highest letter grades in county
- Convicted sex offender has new address in Yuma
- BP finds 1,500 pounds of marijuana in truck
- Fallece peaton femenil en accidente
- Matan a dos policías municipales en San Luis R.C.
- Family of kids swept away in creek have deep Arizona roots
- Woman pleads guilty to manslaughter in deaths of 2 grandsons
- Yuma County’s Most Wanted
- Cumple Hernández doble servicio a Somerton
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.