Newspapers in Education is a community-supported program offered to teachers, parents and students in grades K-12. Newspaper use in school increases student awareness about their community and the world. Students who use newspapers in the classroom have better achievement scores in social studies, language arts, and mathematics than students who only use textbooks. To become a sponsor, call 928-783-3333.
- Humidity: 51%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:04:06 AM
- Sunset: 07:20:04 PM
Mainly sunny. High 108F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Clear skies. Low 79F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
A mainly sunny sky. High near 110F. Winds light and variable.
- Lawrence Tech turns former meeting room into esports arena
- 'Miracle house' in Ohio draws pilgrims amid sainthood push
- Suburban voters are pressuring Republicans to act on guns
- Doctors say new rule will mean sicker immigrants
- Comings and Goings: CadeoFit has moved to new location
- Ag awards: Boelts, Dinsmore among those honored
- Business Glance 8-18-19
- Property tax puzzle: Yuma County assessor discusses process
- Yuma County's Most Wanted 8-12-19
- Arrestan a sospechoso por incidentes de tiros en Somerton
- Somerton man charged with 11 felonies in drive-by shooting case
- Detiene CBP a sanluisinos
- San Luis, Somerton oppose border inspection station
- Decomisa CBP metanfetamina en la garita de San Luis
- Yuma man charged in dumpster fires gets probation
- Los más buscados del Condado de Yuma
- Somerton police make an arrest in drive-by shootings
- Incursiona Pueblo Housing en servicios de inmigración
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.