U.S. Congressman Paul Gosar presents Yuma teen Garvey Blackwell, the 16-year-old daughter of Tim and Gina Blackwell, with the Congressional Award Silver Medal on Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019. The Congressional Award is a goal-setting journey in four areas: volunteer service, personal development, physical fitness, and expedition and exploration. Today the medals by the Congressional Award Foundation are the highest honor a member of the House or Senate may bestow upon a young civilian. See the complete story in the Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019, edition of the Yuma Sun or at www.yumasun.com.
- Humidity: 81%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:28:50 AM
- Sunset: 05:32:23 PM
A few showers early, then sunny by the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 69F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- San Luis looks at leasing federal land for park
- Marines equipping students with ‘training for everything’
- Statue to be built in honor of founder of San Luis R.C.
- Volunteers sought to help place wreaths at veterans’ graves
- San Luis City Hall honored 6th year in a row for financial transparency
- City calls special meeting Tuesday to discuss Salvation Army settlement
- Yuma County's Most Wanted 12-9-19
- In Custody 12-9-19
- Growing pains
- Two San Luis schools receive highest letter grades in county
- Convicted sex offender has new address in Yuma
- BP finds 1,500 pounds of marijuana in truck
- Fallece peaton femenil en accidente
- Matan a dos policías municipales en San Luis R.C.
- Family of kids swept away in creek have deep Arizona roots
- Cumple Hernández doble servicio a Somerton
- Yuma County’s Most Wanted
- Woman pleads guilty to manslaughter in deaths of 2 grandsons
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.